Practical. Results-focused. Usable.
Hardly the first three words that comes to most peoples’ minds when asked about career coaching… and that’s just the start. Other phrases people use to describe their sessions with me include “Based in reality” and “Helpful in the real world.” What can I say—that’s how I roll.
My clients have become C-level executives, turned around toxic relationships, and gotten jobs in tough market conditions. And while they have come from different walks of life, hailed from different countries, and held different belief systems, they all share one thing: a drive to achieve more ambitious professional goals.
“We are a better firm, and I am a better executive, for Jason’s involvement.”
—Mike M., Small Business Owner
Here’s why clients benefit from our engagements:
- I focus my clients on concrete, actionable steps to take to start making a difference. Now.
- My clients discuss development with me in the same direct, jargon-free language they use every day in their businesses.
- When by-the-book solutions fail contact with reality, we don’t force things, we don’t ignore the problem, and we don’t cry sour grapes. I help my clients adapt the solution and keep them moving forward.
- Our conversations are frank. I give my clients my best analysis regardless of whether I think they’ll like the answer.
“Working with Jason was one of the best choices I have made in my career.”
—Erin G., “Momtrapreneur”
Benefits of SeidenLeadership Coaching
What you get out of any coaching engagement depend a lot on what you put into it. Motivated clients of mine have found themselves better able to:
- Convey their personal brands with accuracy, consistency, and confidence.
- Improve their comfort with strategic and interpersonal ambiguity.
- Improve their critical thinking/strategic thinking skills.
- Improve their abilities to delegate and leverage relationships generally to execute more effectively.
- Engage at a political level without becoming a game-player.
- Learn easy-to-implement tactics for making smarter decisions about people and business.
- Master tough conversations and find positive solutions to difficult situations.
- “Control the frame” and control your own destiny.
“With Jason’s business experience and innate ability to understand a variety of situations he has proven to be an invaluable personal consultant.”
—Clint J., Corporate Executive
Yes, Let’s Get Started
Sign up here to request an informational call:
What to Expect Next
Many prospective coaching clients are interested to know how exactly the coaching process begins:
- When you click submit, I get an email, and you get an autoresponse letting you know that the form came through successfully.
- I have time set aside each day to return calls and inquiries. I am generally able to respond to new coaching requests within 2 business days.
- We will spend a few minutes talking about you and your goals. This help us build rapport and gives me some sense for who you are and where you are in your career progression. Don’t worry, there is no psychoanalyzing going on. I am simply looking for patterns in how you present yourself over the phone. During our conversation, I will share with you exactly what I’m listening for, and why.
- If you’re barking up the wrong tree, I’ll tell you so. I turn a lot of potential clients away.
- We will review expectations for a coaching engagement, pricing, and availability.
- Based on mutual interest, I will draw up a proposal and email it to you, with details on pricing and logistics.
- When you decide to move forward, we schedule our first coaching meeting, which generally includes an assessment to help us establish a performance baseline.
What are you waiting for? Sign up today and start kicking ass!