Join me this Thursday, Jan 12, at 12pm Eastern (9am Pacific), for a webinar on how to build a LinkedIn profile that drives business results.
In October 2011, LinkedIn invited Ajax Social Media’s social coaches to work with participants at LinkedIn’s Talent Connect 2011 user conference.
- 98% of coaching participants said Ajax helped them better understand how to use their LinkedIn profiles as a business tool.
- 100% said they learned something actionable.
- 94% said they were already implementing what they had learned a week after the conference.
Join me on January 12, 2012 at 12 noon EST and learn the same strategies and tactics that got these LinkedIn power users so excited:
- 3 reasons why you should never, ever have your resume up on LinkedIn…and what you should post instead
- 2 LinkedIn Applications that can shorten your business development cycle
- 1 simple way to start calculating an ROI from your LinkedIn usage
And much, much more!
Especially if you read this weekend’s post about authenticity and started wondering how you can start implementing the solution, this is where you’ll want to be: click here to register!
Jason Seiden is CEO of Ajax Workforce Marketing. Ajax amplifies brands by aligning employees' online messaging.